Both Short-Term Scientifc Mission (STSM) candidates and Host Institutions' proposals will now be posted in this section in order to facilitate the process of match-making.
Looking for a STSM Candidate?
Looking for a STSM Host Institution?
Guidelines for HOST Institutions:
- Refer to the STSM current call and the criteria doc and feel free to ask us any queries that may arise in relation to COST rules.
- Write a description of the short project(s), making sure they comply with above COST rules and criteria, and specifying the requirements the candidate must meet.
- We will upload the project and position(s) to the website and will share it with Webdatanet community if necessary.*
- Once the candidate is chosen by you and the application is sent, the ordinary process of evaluation will then be followed.
*Please remember that the first selection process is done by you. Once you find the appropriate candidate, he/she will have to apply for the STSM providing among other things, the agreement with the host institution.
Please be advised:
- Applications are welcome from any of the countries within this Action.
- The STSM should not finish later than 15th of June.
- The duration can be from 5 days to 3 months.
- Project(s) should be integrated in an existing Task Force (TF), or a new TF should be created.
Access the lists of submitted candidates and host institutions.