More presentations will be published soon!
Presentations Cyprus 2014
Presentations Iceland 2013
- Mixed mode web surveys
- Multi-methods research
- Webdatanet Seminars
- TF25: Web Data, Digital Data and Applied Economics Presentations
Marcel Ausloos: Agent Based Model Simulating the Competition of Companies in a Heterogeneous Regional Landscape with Economic, Social and Political Constraints: An approach within the COST Action IS1104
Presentations Webdatanet-Wageindicator Workshop 2013
Presentations Computer-assisted measurement and coding of education in surveys (CAMCES) preparatory workshop
Presentations Bergamo 2013
Presentations Mannheim, 2012
2nd Webdatanet MC & WGs meeting, Amsterdam 30th November - 2 December 2011
- Edith D. de Leeuw - Online Surveys: Past, Present and Future
- Niels Ole Finnemann - Webbased Data Collection – A Jungle becoming a Field or a Field becoming a Jungle?
- Laurent Lesnard (Sciences Po) - DIME-SHS
- Marcel Hebing - E-dater, Artificial Actors and German Households
- Nicoletta Fornara - Non-reactive data collection by using normative systems and Semantic Web Technologies
- Muriel Foulonneau - Collecting information with Knowledge technologies
- G. Gross, A. Birgegård & S. Zipfel1 - German Web-based Registryfor Eating Disorders
- Irene van Beveren - Global Data Collecting
- Katja Lozar Manfreda - Current Projects at University of Ljubljana
- Knut Kalgraff Skjåk, Kirstine Kolsrud - Experiences with mixed mode mail & web-enquêtes in probability samples with known individuals
- Liliana Moga - ROMANIAN FINANCING OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE ACTION
- Goran Milas & Boris Mlačić - VALIDITY OF THE WEB BASED PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING
- Michèle Ernst Stähli - Data collection by WEB for high quality general social surveys in Switzerland: Why and How?
- Boris Mlačić, Goran Milas, Igor Mikloušić - BUILDING ONLINE COMMUNITIES
- Lars Kaczmirek, Timo Lenzner - Online Research @ GESIS
- POLAT- CIS - Online panel surveyChange and stability of political attitudes
- Fanney Thorsdottir - The optimal number of response options in internet panel surveys
- Rachel Gibson and Marta Cantijoch - The Internet, Electoral Politics and Citizen Participation in Global Perspective
- Ravi Vatrapu - On Affordances and Technological Intersubjectivity
- Ana Slavec, Vasja Vehovar, Nejc Berzelak and Katja Lozar Manfreda - Web survey software
- Martin Guzi & Pablo de Pedraza - International Economics, Labour markets and Web Surveys Qualities
- Ernest Cachia & Patrick Camilleri - A Methodological Inference towards the Quantification of Technological Frames
- Frederik Funke - Web-based rating scales - HTML 5 and other innovations
ESSnet Workshop Data Warehouse
European Conference on Psychological Assessment (ECPA), September 2011, Riga
Reips, U.-D., 01.09.11, Internet-based assessment: Challenges and solutions. Invited Symposium “Online Assessment”, 11th European Conference on Psychological Assessment (ECPA 2011), 31 August - 3 September 2011, Riga, Latvia.
RDW ILO Coference July 2011, Geneva
Tijdens, K.G., 2011, 08-Jul-11, Wages worldwide results and measurement issues from the multi-country WageIndicator web-survey, Geneva, SW, ILO, Paper presented at the ILO-RDW Conference 2011 Session 1.8.
Tijdens, K.G., 2011, 08-Jul-11, HRH Remuneration: Comparing Wage Levels, Ranking and Dispersion of 16 Occupations in the Health Workforce in 20 Countries, Geneva, SW, ILO, Paper presented at the ILO-RDW Conference 2011 Session 1.8.