Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

SG4(WG-):Couldn't find a TF/SG fitting your research interests?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SG4(WG-):Couldn't find a TF/SG fitting your research interests?

SG4(WG-):Couldn't find a TF/SG fitting your research interests? 4 years, 8 months ago #165

Small Group: Couldn't find a TF/SG fitting your research interests?

Small Group leader: Looking for volunteers!

Small Group members: Open to all members whose research interests don’t fit in any of the existing Task Forces.

Aim/Central research question: The aim of this Small group meeting is to find new chances for collaborations among those members who did not yet started collaboration with other Webdatanet members.

Members working on non-survey web data collection methods and/or fields that are not yet represented in the existing TFs are particularly encouraged to participate, but not exclusively.

In the following days, an updated list of members will be available on the Website where you will be able to find members with similar research lines.

Do not hesitate to create a Small Group/Task Force meeting or post your ideas and intention to attend this meeting here.

For more info about the definition and organisation of TFs or SGs please click here.

Planning: Organization of a SG (1h: 45 min.) meeting in Ljubljana to exchange ideas that could lead to collaborations. Please prepare a brief presentation about your collaborative interest and post here your research interests so other members can already contact you prior to the meeting.
Francis Serrano
Universidad de Salamanca
Phone: +34 923294500 (ext.) 1689
Last Edit: 4 years, 8 months ago by FrancisSerrano.

Re: SG4(WG-):Couldn't find a TF/SG fitting you... 4 years, 8 months ago #166

• ulf
  • Senior Boarder
this SG is a great idea!

Re: SG4(WG-):Couldn't find a TF/SG fitting your research interests? 4 years, 7 months ago #193

• res.lp
  • Fresh Boarder
Fransisco this SG is really a great idea! I am really interested in creating a framework for assessing quality in higher education institutions, that will be online (eg. measuring student satisfaction online). In addition, I would be really interested in ways to assess the quality of e-learning programmes of study, through monitoring various participation indices (eg. number of times students log in an e-learning platform). I will attend this SG meeting and see if other participants are also interested.

Re: SG4(WG-):Couldn't find a TF/SG fitting your research interests? 4 years, 7 months ago #200

Hi Panayiotis,

Thanks for your post. Actually there some Action members that might be interested in your proposal based on their research interests (e-learning systems performance and software development, assessment, etc.) . We will talk more in detailed during the meeting, but I think this could be a great start for a SG/TF after Ljubljana.

Best,
Francis Serrano
Universidad de Salamanca
Phone: +34 923294500 (ext.) 1689
Last Edit: 4 years, 7 months ago by FrancisSerrano.

Re: SG4(WG-):Couldn't find a TF/SG fitting your research interests? 4 years, 7 months ago #209

• res.lp
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Francisco,

thanks for the information and the help in finding potential collaborators.

Looking forwrard meeting you in Ljubliana.

Panayiotis
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds