Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TF25 web data, digital data and applied economics
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: TF25 web data, digital data and applied economics

TF25 web data, digital data and applied economics 3 years, 5 months ago #367

Dear TF25 members:
Next Wednesday most of us will have the opportunity to meet and discuss in person the TF25 Memorandum of Understanding.

TF 25 will meet Wednesday morning. We will have two sessions.

If you agree, during session I (9.30-11.00) we will make short presentations about our research lines and interests and I will make an introduction of the Tasks Force based in the Memorandum of Understanding we have been working on.

During the second session we will have the time to discuss and decide about common research lines, activities we would like to organize and actions to be conducted in order to fulfill TF25 goals. I suggest we bring our discussion to section 5 of the MoU: "A three fronts battle: Tapping into current opportunities, reducing sources of error and contributing to data philanthropy and public economics".

Please find attached a detailed agenda for the meeting. Any suggestions are welcome. I have also uploaded all the relevant documentation to the forum.

Many of you have added comments and made suggestions and some of us are still commenting on the MoU. I attach here the last version: MoU 7.2. However, I will send you a new one: MoU 8 before the end of the week. There are partners working on it. In case you want to introduce new comments please let me know and I will send you the word version.

Best regards and thank you very much for your help in organizing this meeting.
Looking forward seeing you all next week.

Pablo

File Attachment:

File Name: webdatenetTF25MoUdraft7.2.pdf
File Size: 288 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: TaskForcemeetingAgendaTF25Iceland2.pdf
File Size: 106 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: TaskForcemeetingAgendaTF25Iceland2.pdf
File Size: 106 KB
The following user(s) said Thank You: vogel

Re: TF25 web data, digital data and applied economics 3 years, 5 months ago #368

Thanks Pablo,

I confirm my attendance at the TF25 meeting.

Best,
Francis Serrano
Universidad de Salamanca
Phone: +34 923294500 (ext.) 1689
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by FrancisSerrano.

Re: TF25 web data, digital data and applied economics 3 years, 5 months ago #373

• vogel
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Pablo,

This looks great; yes, I'm looking forward to being there on the 16th.

All my best,
Carl
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds