Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

****New OTRR (Online Travel Reimbursement Request)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ****New OTRR (Online Travel Reimbursement Request)

****New OTRR (Online Travel Reimbursement Request) 6 years, 1 month ago #168

Dear all,

The COST Office has just introduced the OTRR (Online Travel Reimbursement Request). With the OTRR all eligible members will be able to encode the info/expenses and to upload the supporting documents (tickets, receipts, invoices, etc.) related to the meetings via the Internet.

Still, the final TRR (which is the filled OTRR) has to be printed, signed and send it to me via traditional mail. With this new situation members are no longer asked to bring the TRR to the meetings

Please find below a brief description on how to proceed regarding the new OTRR (only 2 steps!):

1. Right after the meeting, eligible members must encode the travel expenses using the OTRR (Online Travel Reimbursement Request) to be found in the e-cost official invitation. Scanned copies of tickets and receipts can be also uploaded using OTRR.

2. Once OTRR has been filled, submitted online and downloaded, all participants must also print and hand sign the TRR and send it by traditional mail to Francis.

To do so, please follow the instructions of the e-cost official invitation that will be sent in the following days. Please post you queries here!

Thanks for your attention,

Francis.
Francis Serrano
Universidad de Salamanca
Phone: +34 923294500 (ext.) 1689
Last Edit: 6 years, 1 month ago by FrancisSerrano.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ulf

Re: ****New OTRR (Online Travel Reimbursement Request) 6 years, 1 month ago #224

• Kathrin
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Francis,

I was looking for your address in Salamanca to mail you the signed OTRR but couldnĀ“t find it. Could you please post it or send it via email?

Thanks so much
Kathrin

Re: ****New OTRR (Online Travel Reimbursement Request) 6 years ago #225

• Frederik
  • Fresh Boarder
I couldn't find it, too, so that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: ****New OTRR (Online Travel Reimbursement Request) 6 years ago #226

Dear all,

Eligible participants from Ljubljana meeting should submit their expenses online and then print and send by post their claim after the meeting took place.

After submission, the participant is unable to modify the claim if there are errors or (s)he forgot something. I will amend/correct the claims once I have received the paper claim.

Please send the paper signed claim to the following address (*If tickets, receipts, etc. are already uploaded in the OTRR there is no need to send them also by traditional post):

Francisco Serrano Herranz (COST ACTION Webdatanet)

Despacho 113
Facultad de Derecho
Campus Miguel de Unamuno 37007

Salamanca
Spain
Francis Serrano
Universidad de Salamanca
Phone: +34 923294500 (ext.) 1689

Re: ****New OTRR (Online Travel Reimbursement Request) 5 years, 11 months ago #243

• ulf
  • Senior Boarder
Just to mention it: the OTRR is an excellent example of a Web survey that works!
And it pays you back your money
Cheers --u
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds